Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Look what Mommy Made

I love, LOVE, LOVE sewing and craft projects.  I really enjoys making things that my little guy can use to learn new skills.  Lately I've been working on some projects featured on other people's blogs and I'd like to share them and one other I made a while ago but Bee is finally old enough to really enjoy.

These are my latest project that I just finished TODAY! There is a tutorial for how to make these alphabet letters at Oh So Happy Together.  These Letters took a day and a half for me to make.  That included two nap times and working one evening after Bee went to bed. I should mention that I did have help cutting out the letters from my mother but it was still a very easy project and a great way to use up extra scraps that you and friends might have lying around!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This I posted about in my latest Tot School Post but wanted to mention again just because it is so cool. Bee goes to the closet (it's home) and requests to play with this car mat everyday! I had initially intended it rarely to use at home and more for when we are on the run but he likes it so much that I just can't say NO!  The tutorial for this project is at Cook Clean Craft.  This project took a little longer to create. The most intensive part being all the cutting and gluing.  It is so worth the effort though if your child likes cars as much as mine!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an activity book that I made for Bee several months ago. At the time he was not really old enough to thoroughly enjoy the book but now he IS! The book pattern for this came from Sew Baby
This is what all of the pages look like when completed.  This is a picture from the website that shows all of the pages in the book.

1 comment:

  1. Brawo Mommy !!!! Your projects are really impressive ;-) One can tell they were made with love ;-)
    Love
    Ewa

    ReplyDelete