Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

New to blogging

Hello. I'm new to the world of blogs. I've looked and admired several blogs ranging in topics from crafts to homeschooling. I would like to start one so that maybe someday, someone will learn something new from me. I love learning new things and sharing knowledge with others so I hope this will be helpful.

First, some things about our family. I am a stay-at-home mom of one with another on the way. My first son is a loving toddler and we are very interested in exploring our world and learning about everything.  I hope to use this blog to organize and archive activities we do with our son.  My husband works for the Nevada Air National Guard. We love to do things in our community and believe learning is as easy as doing.  That is the approach we take with our son. We get out there in the community, doing stuff, to see what we can learn.

 This is Bee, our pride and joy.  This picture was taken after our first snow in our area.
 Bee "reading" a book.
 Bee playing the piano at a near by Children's Museum.
 Bee "shopping" at a near by Children's Museum.
Sledding with our little man.

We are hoping to continue with Tot School in the coming months. Hopefully our next blog will be more detailed about Tot School activities we do in our home and community.

No comments:

Post a Comment