I have fallen in love with making felt fruit for Bee and Yum. In three days, working mainly during nap and an hour or two in the evening after bedtime for Bee I have created these!
There are 10 strawberries, 4 blueberries, 3 orange wedges, 2 tomato slices, half a lemon and a whole pineapple. Click the fruit to see my patterns/inspiration.
There are so many more to do. I plan to continue with fruit for now then branch out into vegetables and try my luck shortly after with lunches, dinners, and other things of interest. Like muffins, pies, cakes, etc...
P.S: I'm having a ton of fun making these and looking forward to doing so many more. If you have any ideas, please share. : )



Great Job!!!! These look fantastic ;-)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ewa
Thanks! If you do a google search for felt foods you can find a lot of free tutorials. : )
ReplyDelete